Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Wal-Mart

Dear Wal-Mart,

Hey! Things seem to be going pretty well for you and your plan to take over the retail business. I mean seriously after you become the only retailer because you bankrupted all the other similar retailers what are you going to do next? Is your plan to buy small towns then paint them blue and yellow while making every business have Wal-Mart in the title? I have tried to forgive you for coming out with the stupid four dollar list for drugs because you likely set back the prescription drug industry about 30 years. By drawing consumers in with the promise of cheap drugs just to get them into your stores to shop is kind of shady. Truth is you made the four dollar list because you can afford to lose money on drugs to get people into your stores then when all your competition goes bankrupt because they can't offer the same prices you can then you will get rid of the list and start charging ridiculous prices. You call yourself a Christian company yet you come off as a greedy bully with the mission of being the only company around. Your not the only company out there that wants profits over all other costs but I am just saying with great power comes great responsibility. So do I love your low prices yes, but do I feel a little bad every time I shop your store yes.
Still not fully trusting you.....,
AFon

No comments:

Post a Comment