Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Autotune

Dear Autotune,
 Ok at first I liked you, at first I will admit there were some nights when I hit the dance floor to you without shame. But that was 2005 this is 2011 and it is time we had a talk. The music industry is saturated by you to the point that it would be harder for me to name a current song that doesn't use you then it would be to name one that does. I am starting to get worried that people 50 years from now will listen back to our music and think we all talk like robots. Just when I thought your presence couldn't get anymore annoying you go and partner up with techno beats! Seriously?! You need to chill a bit and let people who can carry a tune sing and let the ones that can't stop singing. If I was Milli Vanilli I'd demand my Grammy back because there are tons of more people today doing the same thing they did and some are doing it worse. Everything is good in small doses so I think you should go into hibernation for awhile then when you come back nice and rested you won't be annoying. So let's all follow Jay-Z's lead and call for the death of autotune.
T-Pain told me to write this,
A-Fon


 Jay-Z said

I know we facing a recession
But the music y'all making going make it the great depression
All y'all lack aggression......

No comments:

Post a Comment