Dear Ed Hardy,
Some trends stick around longer then others which is a result of everyone having the right to their own taste. I have tried to be patient with you but for some reason you are sticking harder then super glue. Why do people still think your t-shirts or designs make them look cool? I don't get it, first you were loved by celebrities then you switched to the reality tv fist pumping population. Somebody has to clothe the cast of Jersey Shore but that somebody doesn't have to be you. Besides I am sure the Situation would rather not wear clothes, without your shirts he no longer has to waste time pulling his shirt up to show off his abs. I am really trying to do what is best for everybody. Whenever I see one of your shirts it actually hurts my eyes and makes me wonder when will you retire along with your friends parachute pants, feathered bangs, Doc Martin sandals that weighed two pounds, and JNCO's. I have a feeling you and JNCO's would get along quite well. Don't take this too harshly everyone has to retire someday I am just hoping for you that someday is today.
Retirement parties are fun,
AFon

LOL - love it!
ReplyDelete