Dear Halloween,
Since you are officially in my top ten favorite holidays I am happy your are almost here. I miss the days of hitting at least three neighborhoods with my sisters to get as much candy as we possibly could then spending the rest of our night sorting it. Now the only thing better then going out and drinking with friends is doing it in costume. Apparently Savannah, GA is a haunted town so the possibilities are endless when it comes to haunted houses or ghost tours. Might check out the famous cemetery they have here too. Now since I can't exactly spend very much this year on a costume I might end up recycling which is fine as long as I do get to celebrate. I can't wait to see what the popular costumes are this year my guesses would be Lady Gaga, Jersey Shore cast members, Justin Bieber, and maybe some Avatar characters. I am so excited to see what people dress up as! Hopefully girls remember classy not trashy there is a huge difference between the two.
October 31st here I come,
AFon
I finally get to visit your blog! Thanks for commenting on my post about facebook. I love your blog and the idea is so cool! Enjoy the 31st! I love candy :) especially free candy! haha
ReplyDelete