Dear Time,
Is it just me or are you moving a little fast? It might just be me but I feel as if you are moving at the speed of light. It is weird to think I have been around for 24 years, seriously that is a long freaking time and in some ways it isn't. I mean I have met people, seen things, and gone places in those years that I will never forget. But on the other hand I have lost people, missed things, and haven't figured out how to be in two places at once yet. Is there some secret way to manage you that other people have figured out but I'm missing? I mean really I need to know this secret before it is to late for me to do anything about it, looking back I can't shake the feeling that I don't have enough of you. It seems you have all the power, you never stop not even for moment to let us collect our thoughts. You also have a bad habit of stretching out the bad moments while shortening the good ones. Is it too much to ask for you to add a few extra minutes to those times we forget you exist until were reminded by something random like the sun or our alarm clock. As the new year is quickly approaching it is making me question whether I am wasting you, I feel as if I could've accomplished more within the years you have given me so far. Am I being greedy? I'm being greedy aren't I, sorry there is just so many things that I need to do and see. I am writing you this letter to ask you if you could slow down, even if you can only do it for a little bit I would greatly appreciate it and I have a feeling a few other people wouldn't mind it either.
A girl scared by the clock,
AFon
hey there. this is actually not my thing to let my awardees know that they've been well, awarded but it's one of the rules. so yeah, I have to let you know, I gave you the versatile blogger award. :D
ReplyDeleteHey, our blogs are pretty similar! If you ever want to write a post for mine, let me know- I'll link you up if you want,
ReplyDeletehttp://gottahavefai.blogspot.com/2010/11/dear-reader.html
->> Fai